Budleigh Music Festival is committed to producing the 2021 Festival in line with current COVID-19 rules and guidance as is applicable at the time of the Festival in July with the intention of keeping our artists, volunteers, and audiences safe always.
WE PROMISE TO KEEP YOU FEELING SAFE BY:
• Holding all concerts in one venue, St. Peter’s Church, making our management of your safety easier
• Offering a warm welcome at a distance
• There will be strict entry and exit protocols in place. Audience members are requested to adhere to signage and instructions from stewards.
• Restricting ticket sales in line with the current 2 metre social distancing rule
• Managing socially distanced entry and exit to the Church by the use of designated doors
• Carrying out sanitisation and enhanced cleaning regularly
• Providing sanitising stations
• Providing personal protective equipment (PPE) to our volunteer stewards
• Using Ticketsource to sell tickets for the all-reserved seating which will provide us with names and contact details to provide data to NHS Test and Trace if requested.
IN RETURN, PLEASE SHOW YOU CARE BY:
• Not attending if you, or anyone in your support bubble, are experiencing any coronavirus symptoms or have in the last 7 days; are self-isolating as a result of coronavirus symptoms; are sharing a household or support bubble with somebody who has experienced coronavirus symptoms in the last 10 days
• Wearing your facemask whilst inside the Church and Colourscape, unless you are medically exempt
• Showing your ticket on a mobile device where possible
• Keeping two metres away from other visitors and staff
• Following all directional signs
• Supporting our staff by showing patience whenever queuing is required
• Using your own personal protective equipment (PPE)
• Always keeping your belongings with you and taking your litter home
• When exiting the Church please doing so in a socially distanced way, and also please disperse from the Church grounds as quickly as possible
These measures will be updated in line with changes in Government guidelines. Please check this section of the website for the most up to date information, especially before attending the Festival.
We reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone who does not comply with Covid rules.