Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
Budleigh Salterton Festival Limited is a Registered Charity Number: 1107812.
• Tickets are sold through an external agency online and by phone. The online booking link and phone number are in our brochure and on our website.
• No tickets will be on sale at the door.
• Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged.
• You must present a valid ticket to enter an event. This could be a conventional ticket, a printed e-ticket or an e-ticket on a mobile device.
• In the event of cancellation by us, a refund of the face value of the ticket will be made by the agency. Any further refund is at our discretion.
• All concert seats are reserved. We reserve the right to change seat allocations.
• Latecomers will only be admitted at a suitable pause.
• We cannot accept any liability for any accident or injury incurred while attending Festival events.
• All venues can accommodate a limited number of wheelchairs and those with mobility issues. Wheelchair spaces must be requested when booking. There are accessible toilets nearby. All venues have step-free access.
• Children under 14 must be accompanied by a responsible adult (over 18). Each responsible adult can accompany a maximum of 6 children. Children over 14 may attend alone but must be delivered and collected by a responsible adult (over 18) and are not the responsibility of the Festival.
• We reserve the right to alter the programme or substitute performers if circumstances dictate. Ticket holders will be notified in advance of any changes, whenever possible.
• Unauthorised use of audio or video recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
• Some events may be filmed or recorded. By buying a ticket you are giving your consent to be filmed or recorded as a member of the audience.
• Only water, or drinks supplied under the auspices of the Festival, are permitted in venues.
• Smoking, including e-cigarettes and personal vaporisers, is prohibited in all venues.
• Festival events are operated on a Covid-secure basis in accordance with applicable government guidelines and patrons are required to comply.
• All details and prices are correct at time of going to press.
• Note that additional conditions may apply to specific events – see event details and our website.
• Venue management reserves the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances.
Website Terms and Conditions
The term Budleigh Salterton Festival Limited or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Budleigh Salterton Festival Limited and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Budleigh Salterton Festival Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Budleigh Salterton Festival Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Budleigh Salterton Festival Limited
© Budleigh Music Festival. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
If you feel we have misrepresented or infringed your copyright, please contact us immediately.